4-Bedroom House Plan with Summer Kitchen
About This Plan
- French doors off the formal entry lead to a flex room with ample closet space, The living room overlooks the expansive rear porch, complete with a fireplace and summer kitchen.
- The open floor plan creates an ideal setting for family gatherings.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. The master bathroom boasts a separate tub and shower and a large walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the foyer and share a 4-fixture bath. A fourth bedroom is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to relax.
- The 3-car garage includes a powder bath, accessible from the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick