4-Bedroom Open-Concept Craftsman Home Plan with Den and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This striking 4-bedroom craftsman house plan features a stone and board-and-batten exterior, eye-catching metal roof, wraparound covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- Inside, a versatile open-concept main floor enables you to create the ideal spaces for gathering, dining, and entertaining.
- The thoughtfully designed kitchen boasts an oversized island with breakfast bar for casual meals and a large pantry with barn doors.
- The private main-floor master features an elegant tray ceiling, 5-piece bath with linen closet and oversized walk-in-shower, and a spacious walk-in closet.
- On the second level, discover three bedrooms with full baths and a secluded den with a barn door entry.
- Optional second-level bonus space is filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 751 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12