4-Bedroom Southern Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Four pillars support a warm and welcoming front porch on this 4-bedroom, Southern home plan, complete with stone accents and a copper roof above a boxed-bay window.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where a formal dining room and living room reside on either side of the foyer. Straight ahead, a sizable family room features a fireplace surrounded by built-ins, along with stacking glass doors that lead to a covered patio.
- An angled counter in the kitchen houses the double-bowl sink and overlooks the family room and breakfast nook.
- Behind the double garage, discover the master bedroom with an oversized window inviting natural light to fill the interior. The 5-fixture en suite includes a whirlpool tub in the corner, two vanities, and a walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home, and share two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 49' 11"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss