4 Bedroom Spanish Influenced House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story foyer with formal dining room greets you as you step into this four bedroom house plan.
- The foyer leads into the living room which has a cathedral ceiling and French doors leading out to the covered patio where a fireplace awaits you.
- The living room has an arched opening leading into the kitchen with a large island with downdraft cooktop and hood above.
- Other essentials are oven/micro and large walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom has a fireplace with cabinets on both sides. The master bathroom has a large vanity, separate tub and shower and enclosed toilet room. The walk-in closet is large and has a door that is accessible to the TV cabinet in the living room.
- Bedroom four has access to the covered patio and is close to bath three while the two bedrooms off the foyer have a Jack And Jill bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,707 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 559 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 105' 3"
- Depth: 104' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1235 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick