4 Bedroom Traditional 2 Story House Plan
About This Plan
- The great room has dramatic rear windows and a fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and a breakfast counter open to a sunny nook.
- Also, on the main level you'll find a den with built-in cabinets, a guest bath, and a large laundry center.
- Upstairs, you will find the master suite featuring an extra-large walk-in closet, a private bath with spa tub, his and her vanities and a shower.
- There are three additional bedrooms, each with a large window and spacious closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss