4 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Get 4 beds in this traditional country home plan with an L-shaped porch in front.
- The foyer reveals a dining room on your left and a study behind pocket doors on your right. Ahead, the great room - with an optional coffered ceiling and fireplace - opens to the kitchen creating a great space for entertaining.
- The bayed nook room is great for casual, and there is seating at the kitchen counter. Sliding doors take you to your roomy patio.
- Laundry, a mud room and a family organization center are all located on this floor as well.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, including the master with a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Downsize to 3 bedrooms with house plan 19602JF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry