4 Bedroom Victorian-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- The spacious family room will be the center of family activities; you will love the fireplace, built-in shelving, and abundance of windows that let in natural light.
- There is also a formal living room for entertaining.
- Preparing meals will be easy in the kitchen, which features plenty of counter space and an island. This room is open to the dining room, which leads to a relaxing screen porch.
- When you have work to do, look no father than the den, which features built-in shelves and rounded windows.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes an extra-large walk-in closet and a well-designed master bath. This floor also includes three additional bedrooms, a full bath, a storage room, and a playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss