4 Bedrooms Plus Bonus
About This Plan
- A graceful curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter this attractive Northwest house plan.
- Both the living room and foyer have ceilings that rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- A wide opening provides a natural lead into the formal dining room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- In the informal area of the home, the views stretch all the way from the large kitchen through the nook and into the family room.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor, using space over the garage.
- Double doors open to reveal the master suite that also has a tray ceiling.
- Bonus space in this house is part of the total heated, finished living square footage of 3,260.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations and minor floor plan differences, see house plan 23061JD (3,049 sq. ft.) and 23724JD (3,049 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss