4 Beds, 3 Exteriors and 2 Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This one story house plan gives you 4 beds and comes in 3 different exteriors giving you choices on how you want your home to look.
- Enter the home off the front covered veranda and you are greeted with 11' ceilings in the foyer. To your right the parlor and dining room join into one open space.
- Ahead, angled to the left, your kitchen awaits with a peninsula overlooking the leisure room with fireplace.
- The master is tucked behind the garage and has a large walk-in closet. The remaining beds run along the left increasing your privacy.
- A 10'-deep covered lanai runs across the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss