4 Beds and 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- This lovely traditionally designed home has a striking exterior and an appealing amount of interior living space for a large family. The exterior features a combination of brick and board and batten along with a large gable trimmed in cedar shakes. There is a front covered entrance and the three car garage is split into an attractive arrangement of double and single bays.
- Four bedrooms, four baths and formal living and dining rooms line the interior along with the open concept family common rooms.
- A two story foyer is revealed once you enter the home and the elongated foyer passes by the formal living and dining spaces before accessing the open floor plan.
- There is a large two story family room with warming fireplace and an end cap keeping room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry that flank the kitchen and breakfast room. The gourmet kitchen houses an angled breakfast bar, loads of cabinet/counter space, a private desk area and walk-in pantry. The breakfast room is bright and airy with a triple window wall and access onto the rear timber deck.
- A bench area, coat closet and powder room for guests are situated off the garage for convenience.
- The second floor of the home presents a large compilation of sleeping and bathing quarters along with the family laundry room.
- Bedrooms two and three are quite spacious and each includes a walk-in closet and private vanities in the oversized jack and jill bath.
- The fourth bedroom also enjoys good floor space, a walk-in closet and a large private bath. An 18'x16 master bedroom with tray ceiling accent and adjoining vaulted sitting room is the featured highlight of the master suite. Split his and her walk-in closets are equipped with plenty of room for clothing, shoes and accessories and the en suite master bath is highlighted with double vanities, a separate shower and a garden tub.
- Smart design details both on the exterior and interior makes this lovely home the perfect choice for a large family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss