4 Beds And Great Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has great curb appeal and four beds. A covered entry porch and a shed roof add to the beauty of this home. Step inside and a A plant shelf decorates the front entry.
- The great room features beamed ceiling treatment framed at 11'9", corner gas fireplace and access to the covered porch.
- The kitchen with island and informal dining combine with the great room to become the central family gathering place.
- The first floor master bedroom showcases a raised ceiling, whirlpool tub, shower and walk-in closet.
- A formal dining room and private study round out the first floor plan.
- The stair has two access points. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms. The secondary compartmented bath features a double bowl vanity, and large linen, with a soaking tub and shower combo.
- The roof is a truss design with 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss