4 or 5 Bedrooms - You Choose
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 2-story house has a gorgeouso brick and cedar shake exterior and gives you loads window views.
- Amazing entertaining and family space line the common rooms of the house and include a formal dining room, casual breakfast room and a vaulted keeping room. The grand kitchen with angled breakfast bar opens onto the family room where there is a warming fireplace, built-in cabinetry and an entire window wall overlooking the one of the rear porches.
- A gorgeous master suite with tray ceiling runs the length of the main floor and features a study/home office at one end and the master bedroom lies at the rear of the home for privacy. There is a private entry/exit onto the rear covered porch. The en suite baths and walk-in closets are situated between the study and bedroom and offer privacy for him and her with separate facilities for both.
- A fourth bedroom/guest suite is located on the opposite side of the home and includes a spacious bedroom, a walk-in closet, a full bath and access to the private porch.
- The second story has amazing overlooks onto the foyer and family room below. Bedroom two is huge with plentiful closet space and the third bedroom enjoys good floor space and a walk-in closet. The jack and jill bath provides separate vanities and there are double linen closets. The bonus space allows for a large bedroom, walk-in closet and full bath.
- The three car garage has an adjacent small porch for clean-up and the laundry room is conveniently situated off the garage.