40'-Wide 3-Bed House Plan with Master Up
About This Plan
- Interesting window styles and the arrangement of the windows are the prominent features of this 4-bed house plan. Fieldstone and cedar shake siding are the materials of choice for this cottage style design.
- The main floor is appointed with modern details such as coffered and beamed ceilings, a butler's pantry and covered rear porch. The kitchen with its large island is the focal point of the main level and is the center of activity.
- The living and dining spaces whether formal or casual radiate from the kitchen. Bedroom four is on the main floor and can be used as a home office or guest suite.
- The upper level is home to the master bedroom with a beamed ceiling, his-and-her closets and a spa bath. Two additional bedrooms and baths are perfect for children of all ages.
- The optional bonus room has many functions such as storage, recreation or exercise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick