About This Plan
- Brightened by two-story high windows, the grand foyer of this Colonial mansion showcases a fanned stairvase that sweep up to a landing and then on upstairs.
- Both the formal living room and dining room have wide openings can be seen across the foyer.
- Entertain on a larger scale back in the massive great room with its impressive coffered ceiling, wet bar and big fireplace.
- An octagonal breakfast nook is surrpounded by glass making this a bright and airy place to eat.
- A bay window in the master bedroom carves out a sitting area.
- Two columns frame each end of the huge soaking tub in the deluxe master bathroom.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and there's a handy clothes chute that goes right into the laundry room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12