Traditional House Plan with Optional Game Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The delightful open floor plan of this Traditional house plan lets you see from room to room and makes the whole first floor feel larger.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to preserve sight lines.
- A raised eating bar in the kitchen is a nice place for a quick snack or to chat with the family chef while cooking.
- The large living room has a 12' ceiling and a corner fireplace.
- The master suite is on the first floor and two family bedrooms are upstairs.
- Build out over the living room to add the optional game room that gives you an extra 346 square feet of living space.
- This brings the living room ceiling down to 9'.