About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a steep hip roof with multiple roof lines create an exciting exterior for this European house plan.
- A wall of windows across the back of the home brighten the master suite, breakfast nook and great room.
- In the entry foyer, a cathedral ceiling soars upward while half walls let you see right into the living room that has built-ins and a bay window.
- The great room is the largest room on the first floor and has a big fireplace to anchor it.
- Homeowners get a lovely sitting area in the master suite plus a giant walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, bedroom 3 has sloped ceilings and a charming window seat.
- Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet and future bonus space can be finished on your timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 53' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick