5 Bed Home Plan With Great Study
About This Plan
- When you enter through this 2-story foyer you are greeted by views that extend directly through to the family room with a 20' ceiling and the dining room with wine annex.
- The quiet study has a bayed area, next to the large bank of windows up the 15' ceiling.
- The gathering rooms consist of the kitchen, dining room, and family room are open to one another, separated only by the free standing eating bar in the kitchen.
- The large bank of windows on the back of this luxury house plan offers views onto the outdoor lounge.
- The master suite boasts a lavish master bath with separate shower and tub, his and her vanities, a large wardrobe and utility room.
- Upstairs three family bedrooms with full baths and walk-in closets flank the game room with built-ins and storage space. A media room completes this level of this luxury estate house plan.
- Access to the one-car garage is easily accessible from the master suite and a separate 2-car garage completes this level of this luxury estate house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 36410TX and 36416TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"