5 Bed House Plan with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- The exterior of this traditional house plan has board and batten, brick , cedar shakes and a front covered porch.
- The front 2-story foyer houses the second story staircase and provides entrance into the formal dining room where there is a butler’s pantry and a pass-thru to the grand kitchen. The kitchen features a separate pantry and plenty of space before opening onto the keeping/hearth room with warming fireplace and casual breakfast room. The family room features coffered ceilings, a handsome fireplace and access onto the rear timbered deck.
- The second level of the home has the bedrooms and the family laundry room for convenience. Bedroom two features a private suite with a walk-in closet and private bath while the third and fourth bedrooms each contain a walk-in closet and private vanities within the shared jack and jill bath.
- The rear positioned master suite enjoys privacy and a large bedroom with a double step trey ceiling, an attached oversized walk-in master closet and an en suite bath with vaulted ceilings, a garden tub, a separate shower and double lavatories.
- The three car garage is designed to hold a double and single bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12