5-Bed House Plan with Bonus Rooms above Two Double Garages
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco adorn the facade of this spacious, 5-bedroom home plan, which features a grand arched entryway to welcome guests.
- Double doors usher you inside, where a staircase wraps around the foyer. A formal dining room and quiet living room, or study, frame the entryway, while the heart of the home is located straight ahead.
- Large windows form the rear wall of the two-story living room, creating a light and airy living space that opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook. The spacious kitchen includes a unique island with seating for casual meals and conversation.
- A total of four garage bays are attached to the home and open into a mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath, while a guest bedroom completes the main level and includes a full bath.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom serves as a true retreat with a sitting area and a fireplace. Dual closets border the hallway that leads to the ensuite, which includes a standalone tub, toilet room, and double vanities.
- Three other family bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. A total of 914 square feet of unfinished bonus space exists above the garages for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 330 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12