5 Bed House Plan with Fly-Around Video
About This Plan
- This contemporary home has an updated, modern curb appeal that is making a comeback in today’s market.
- The open concept floor plan includes a large center island in the kitchen that flows into the great room and dining rooms that lie adjacent.
- The main floor master suite is found to the right of the entry and features a massive walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- Four additional bedrooms, all with private baths and walk-in closets are found on the second level along with the laundry for easy access.
- A large covered porch with attached deck is found off the back of the home for an additional living space.
- A four-car, split-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1276 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss