5-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Loft/Media Room with Barn Doors
About This Plan
- A front porch welcomes you to this 5-bed house plan with a 3-car garage and a pair of French of doors lets you inside.
- French doors to your left open to a study while to the right, the dining room is accessible through a cased opening.
- There is one bedroom on the main floor, leaving the rest of the floor dedicated to gathering spaces.
- The kitchen island has room for seating on two sides. A walk-in pantry and a butlery give you great storage.
- From the dinette you have access to the large deck in back.
- A powder room is tucked away by the mud room off the garage entrance.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a large walk-in closet with room for two people at once. Three other bedrooms each have walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- A loft/media room finishes the upstairs and can be sealed off with barn doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,231 sq. ft.
- Deck: 545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss