5-Bed Low Country Home Plan with Elevator
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches on this 5-bedroom, low country home plan invite you to spend time outdoors and enjoy the surrounding landscape.
- An open floor plan is oriented to take advantage of rearward views, and extends onto a covered porch. A fireplace adds a sense of warmth to the space, and the kitchen's prep island and bar nook makes entertaining easy.
- Two bedrooms flank the foyer, where the staircase and elevator reside. Two additional family bedrooms occupy the left side of the second level, and share a compartmentalized bath with two vanities.
- The master suite boasts an oversized sliding door that leads to a rear porch, along with the standard amenities in a 5-fixture bath.
- The spacious ground level is where you'll find the garage, which includes a smaller, rear-facing door for lawn equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"