5-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Garage Attached In Back
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern farmhouse plan has a steeply pitched gable roof, wide porches, and a classic-yet-new look to it. The garage is placed to the rear and is attached to the main structure with a breezeway that has a convenient entrance and handy mudroom. This rear entry also contains a stairway to the bonus space above the garage.
- The home's main focus is the wide open living space in the rear of the design and the covered rear porch and outdoor grilling area with dining space.
- The family room with a beamed ceiling and cozy fireplace is connected to casual dining and the kitchen. The kitchen is complimented with a large pantry and home management center.
- There is a guest suite on the first floor as well to provide privacy and comfort to visiting friends and family.
- Upstairs you'll get four bedrooms including a stunning master suite. The master bath has a free-standing tub and large shower. The suite also has his and her walk-in closets. The three additional bedrooms are perfect for a growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 531 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick