5-Bed Modern Prairie Home Plan with 3-Car Garage
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This 5-bed modern Prairie-style house plan greets you with lots of windows - including transoms flanking the window-filled front door - and a covered entry supported by matching wood supports set on stone bases.
- Step inside the home and you'll see French doors on your right that open to the den and enjoy views to the back of the home.
- The great room has access to the deck with fireplace in back and is open to the dining area and kitchen.
- Check out the huge walk-in pantry in the kitchen. The island has counter seating for casual meals.
- The mudroom has built-ins to manage clutter.
- All the bedrooms are located upstairs as is the laundry for your convenience. The master has a vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closet as well as both a shower and tub.
- Related Plan: Remove the lower level to get house plan 666041RAF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,481 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 214 sq. ft.
- Deck: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss