5 Bedroom Home Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- This rugged Vacation home plan has room for five bedrooms spread over three levels.
- The home is a perfect square at 32' by 32' and the porches add extra to the depth.
- An open floor plan ensures that all the main rooms get to enjoy the fireplace.
- Another fireplace can be found on the rear porch.
- The master suite is on the main floor with two large bedrooms on the upper level.
- The lower level adds a den with fireplace and two more bedrooms that share a bath.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 18764CK.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick