5-Bedroom House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- The two-story foyer boasts a curved staircase winding to the second level, while a formal dining room is located to the right.
- A fireplace in the family room is bordered by windows overlooking the back porch, which is accessible from the attached breakfast area. A prep island in the kitchen is surrounded by counters on three sides, and a walk-in pantry is within reach.
- The master bedroom can be found on the main level, and includes a salon-style bath with two sinks, a toilet room, and a large walk-in closet. A second bedroom and full bath is located across the hall.
- Upstairs, discover three additional bedrooms, two full baths, a sprawling playroom, and a media room.
- The 3-car garage is attached on the right side of the home and includes a storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 37' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss