5 Bedroom Magnificent Craftsman Home
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim, stone and shakes create a wonderful first impression of this magnificent Craftsman home plan.
- 12' high ceilings crown the foyer and dining room, with a quiet study with fireplace off to the side.
- The coffered living room ceiling also rises to 12' with two sets of double doors that open to the rear covered porch.
- From the spacious kitchen, you have views of the screened porch and the breakfast nook and family room.
- The main floor master suite is bright and airy with four transom windows above the bed.
- Homeowners will feel especially pampered in the huge master bathroom with walk-in closets on each side.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the main floor and the fifth bedroom is by itself up on the second floor.
- This level also has a futre unfinished den with fireplace and a future game/media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,421 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 536 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1049 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick