5 Bedroom Prairie Plan with Wine Cellar
About This Plan
- Born from elements of the Prairie School, and perfect for a hillside lot, this home appeals on many levels. Enter the main level from a covered porch, to find a den on the left and formal dining room on the right - the dining room features built-ins.
- The great room, kitchen and nook reside to the back and open to a covered porch. Note the tray ceiling in the great room, which also has a fireplace and media center.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry that opens to a dumb waiter serving all three floors of the home.
- The master suite is also on the main floor. It features a private bath with spa tub and walk-through closet. A door at the end of the closet opens to the laundry room.
- The upper level has three bedrooms and a study area. Bedroom 2 contains a private bath, while Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a full bath. All three have ample closets.
- The lower level offers another bedroom with full bath, a game room with fireplace and media center, a wine cellar and two huge storage spaces. A 4-car tandem garage with shop space is also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,716 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Storage: 222 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss