5 Bedroom Sport Court House Plan
About This Plan
- Step in off the entry porch and you are greeted with an open concept floor plan and views to the back of the house. A private study is behind french doors to your left and the dining room opens to your right.
- The kitchen has an angled island with seating giving you views to the back and deck. A walk-in pantry and easy access to the garage entry make unloading groceries a breeze.
- French doors open to the sunroom where you have views to the back as well as to the sport court below. Add a deck off the dinette and enjoy the fresh air.
- The second floor has four bedrooms including the master suite with his and her walk-in closets. Laundry is also conveniently located upstairs.
- In addition to the sport court and exercise room, the basement also has a bedroom suite, a game room and a bar.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,221 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 8
- Framing Type: Truss