Stately Brick Beauty with Future Space
About This Plan
- A wide, open floor plan can be seen in both the formal and informal living areas of this stately brick Traditional house plan.
- In the large great room, ceilings rise to 11' high.
- A door off the breakfast nook takes you outside to the covered porch where you can grill sheltered from the sun and rain.
- The master suite is on the main floor and it boasts a recessed ceiling, corner soaking tub in the master bathroom and a giant walk-in closet.
- Three more bedroom lie up on the second floor near the huge rec room.
- There's even a future bonus room that can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12