Spacious with Room to Grow
About This Plan
- This huge Traditional home has lots of space for your family to spread out in and room for future growth too.
- The open layout and two-story ceilings have the effect of making the home feel even larger.
- With its two-story ceiling and gently curved staircase, the entry foyer gives you an impressive entrance into the home.
- Double doors in the banquette-sized dining room open up to the front courtyard.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen overlooks the bayed breakfast nook and the giant family room.
- On the opposite side of the home, the master bedroom offers a sitting area, two huge walk-in closets and a gorgeous master bathroom with a steam shower.
- Open railing on the second floor balcony lets you look down into the foyer and great room.
- Every bedroom on this floor has its own bathroom and there's a first floor guest suite too.
- Future expansion space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Entry: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"