About This Plan
- A swoop roof over the front porch and clipped rooflines on the side make this Traditional home lovely to look at.
- Both the large foyer and family room have two-story ceilings that soar up.
- The enormous dining room will give you a beauitful setting for all your holiday meals.
- Facing the front of the home, the main floor master suite saves you from climbing stairs at night.
- An open rail balcony on the second floor looks down onto the family room below.
- This home is expandable with a future rec room over the garage and an optional third bathroom.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 935 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Entry: 19 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"