Center Hall Colonial House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Flanked by the formal living room and dining room, the center hall of this Colonial house plan directs traffic beautifully.
- The long, wide hallway stretches back to the huge informal area of the house where the kitchen overlooks the family room and screened porch.
- The porte cochere shelters you as you walk from the two-car garage to the side entry of the home.
- Homeowners get the only bedroom on the first floor so privacy is ensured.
- Three extra-large bedrooms on the second floor are just steps away from the enormous rec room.
- A future hallway over the porte cochere leads to an optional sunken bonus room over the garage.