Prairie Style House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Big transom windows sit under the wide eaves of this Prairie style house plan.
- Designed for a sloping lot, the home works well for empty-nesters who want the main floor all to themselves.
- Interior columns and lots of built-ins add a designer touch.
- A huge sliding glass door in the kitchen/nook not only brings in lots of light, it gets you out to the back porch and deck quickly.
- The fully finished lower level adds two more bedrooms, a bathroom and an enormous game room with a beamed ceiling.
- There's plenty of storage and room for a future fourth bedroom if desired.