707 Square Foot Mid Century Modern House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This Mid Century Modern house plan offers immense curb appeal with large windows ushering in tons of natural light.
- The compact design gives you 707 square feet of living space.
- A 2-car garage consumes the right side of the design and provides access to the living space and rear porch.
- The open-concept design gives you a living room that flows into the kitchen with a peninsula-style eating bar and a nearby closet pantry.
- The bedroom is filled with natural light and sits across the hall from a 4-fixture bathroom and flex room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick