Lodge-Like Living With Amazing Views
About This Plan
- Natural light comes flooding into the living area of this lodge-style house plan. A large covered porch greets you and provides a sheltered entrance into the home.
- Directly left of the front door is a set of stairs, one side leads to the basement the other side leads to the second floor. The entry immediately opens into the large great room that provides bench seats along the windows.
- The owners' suite is located off the great room and has its own access to the expansive deck as well as a generously sized walk-in closet and bathroom with soaking tub.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms. Each bedroom as an interior window that allows the wonderful views out the back of the home to be enjoyed from these rooms too!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick