750-Square Foot-House Plan with Vaulted Living Room
1 - 2
About This Plan
- A front porch with decorative brackets and board and batten siding give this 750 square foot cottage house plan - great for use as a vacation home or as an ADU or even a downsizing option - give this home great visual appeal. The gable above lets light into the 2-story living room inside.
- The main floor has an open layout blending the kitchen and the living room together. This space feels roomy with the light streaming in through the window above.
- The back of the main floor gives you a roomy bedroom with immediate laundry and bathroom - with vaulted ceiling - access.
- Upstairs, the loft overlooks the living room below and can be used as a second bedroom for friends wanting to visit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12