Traditional House Plan with Lovely Bay Windows
About This Plan
- Two lovely bay windows expand the living areas in the living room and dining room of this Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns are cleverly used to define those rooms from the foyer, preserving the sight lines.
- The den offers double doors and a walk-in closet for storage.
- A spacious deck stretches across the back of the nook and family room so there's lots of space for parties and outdoor furniture.
- The kitchen sink gets a corner location with two big windows so ypou can see what's going on outside.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor and the master suite boasts a lovely coffered ceiling.
- Tandem garage bays allow for a workshop area or 3 cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss