Plan sets include the following:
- Exterior Elevations – Four detailed exterior elevations views showing the final appearance of each side of the house.
- Foundation Plans – Different isometric views with dimensions as well as relevant information to build the foundation.
- Floor Plans – A drawing of each floor of the house. They are fully dimensioned showing the size of rooms and the location and size of windows, doors and staircases.
- Cross-Section View – Vertical section of the house showing the structure, insulation, typical wall configuration as well as other details
- The plans include the 4 elevations views, foundation plans, floor plans, cross section, staircase section, materials specifications and various construction details which aid in the house's construction.
- The plan views, cross sections and front elevations are drawn to the scale of 1/4" = 1'-0"; the side and rear elevations are 1/8" = 1'-0" and some details are 1/2" = 1'-0".
- Lintel, beam, post, footing sizes, etc. are calculated (may require local architect/ engineer stamp) and the plans are available in metric.
- **Plans DO NOT include electrical, HVAC or plumbing details (other than the location of plumbing fixtures)**