Colonial House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Front and back verandahs are matched by a stacked porch on the second floor of this handsome Colonial house plan.
- Both the lving room and library have big fireplaces.
- Two interior columns separate the big living room from the dining room, preserving the views.
- In back, the conversation room and kitchen share one large space.
- A staircase in the garage leads up to optiuonal bonus space.
- On the second floor, the master suite also gets a fireplace and two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 694 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss