Contemporary House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and the gathering room have two-story ceilings in this Contemporary house plan designed for a rear sloping lot.
- There are sliding glass doors all throughout the home to get you outside easily.
- A bank of triple windows brightens the kitchen sink and the breakfast nook has a half wall with storage underneath, leaving the views open to the dining room.
- The first floor master suite gets a private balcony for sipping your morning coffee before you start your day.
- On the upper floor, the two large bedrooms are separated by a balcony hallway with open railing on each side.
- Send the kids to play downstairs in the huge activities room that comes with a fireplace.
- Skip the gym and work out from home in your own exercise room.
- There's even a bedroom and bathroom so guests have privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,255 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss