Contemporary House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Both the foyer and the gathering room have two-story ceilings in this Contemporary house plan designed for a rear sloping lot.
- There are sliding glass doors all throughout the home to get you outside easily.
- A bank of triple windows brightens the kitchen sink and the breakfast nook has a half wall with storage underneath, leaving the views open to the dining room.
- The first floor master suite gets a private balcony for sipping your morning coffee before you start your day.
- On the upper floor, the two large bedrooms are separated by a balcony hallway with open railing on each side.
- Send the kids to play downstairs in the huge activities room that comes with a fireplace.
- Skip the gym and work out from home in your own exercise room.
- There's even a bedroom and bathroom so guests have privacy.