Split Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This gracious Traditional house plan allows one level living with an abundance of transom windows to bring in extra light.
- Both the formal and informal areas of the home feature a delight open layout that makes every room feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room and breakfast nook lead out to the vaulted rear lanai that has a summer kitchen for grilling.
- The huge family room can be seen from the large kitchen island so you can be with the family while cooking.
- A split bedroom layout gives you a private master suite on the left side of the home.
- Pass by the twin walk-in closets on your way to the giant master bathroom that has a big soaking tub as the focal point.
- On the other side of the house, a built-in desk in the hall between bedrooms 3 and 4 provides an ideal homework spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,803 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss