Split Bedroom Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- A giant living area with 12' ceilings is the center of this Acadian house plan.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are kept separate from the living room to keep kitchen noise down.
- The formal dining room also sports a 12' high ceiling, as does the library.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom with two sinks and a dressing area.
- In the secluded master suite, homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling and twin walk-in closets near the spacious master bathroom.
- The carport offers two large storage rooms that can be locked.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,589 sq. ft.
- Storage: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick