4 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The great room features a fireplace surrounded by built-ins and an enormous arched window that overlooks the backyard. It is open to the island kitchen/nook, which makes it easy to stay in touch while preparing meals.
- The kitchen also features a walk-in pantry, access to the deck and screen porch, and close proximity to the formal dining room.
- The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a luxurious private bath. This floor also has a music room, a den, and a study-something for everyone.
- Upstairs, enjoy three additional bedrooms; one has a private bath while the other two share a full bath with private vanities.
- A large laundry/mud room that leads to the three-car garage completes this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,508 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 148 sq. ft.
- Deck: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss