Traditional 3 Bed Home Plan with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- The expansive great room features a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and a wall of windows designed to let the outdoors in.
- The efficient kitchen features a center island and is open to both the sunny breakfast nook and the formal dining room.
- After dinner is over, retire to the well-proportioned den to finish that after-hours work.
- The homeowners will love the master suite; it features a gorgeous bay window, elaborate master bath, and an extra-large walk-in closet.
- A half bath and a laundry room, which leads to the three-stall garage, finish out this floor.
- Two additional bedrooms on this second level that share a full bath while the dramatic view to the great room and entryway provides a feeling of spaciousness.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss