Charming 3-Bedroom Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom traditional ranch combines the charm of yesterday with the features that meet your modern needs.
- Everyone will enjoy the coziness of the family room that shares a see-through fireplace with the formal living room.
- And because of the open floor plan, you can keep her eye on the kids as you prepare the evening meal in the spacious kitchen with a large center island, to be served either in the nook or in the formal dining room.
- The bedroom wing offers a master suite complete with a generous walk-in closet and double vanity and two additional bedrooms that share a hall bath.
- Your family will enjoy the wonderful, wide-open feeling of this charming home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available