Traditional 3-Bed House Plan with a Loft
About This Plan
- You'll love the wrap-around porch that's perfect for enjoying a quiet evening at home on this two-story charmer.
- This plan design makes use of every inch of living space allowing for a formal living room, a family room and a daily living area that's large enough for entertaining large groups.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and a pass through to the living room allowing for mom to stay in touch as she's cooking dinner.
- The adjacent family room is located by the formal den, and both are tucked behind the garage.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite that includes trayed ceilings, a large walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms and a study loft complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Deck: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot