Elegant Southern House Plan with Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows and a lovely hip roof give you an elegant Southern home.
- While the living and dining room are open to each other, the kitchen can be closed off with pocket doors.
- A sliding glass door in the informal breakfast nook takes you out to the back yard.
- The two bedroom share a gorgeous large bathroom with two sinks and a soaking tub.
- This home comes with the option for three bedrooms instead of two.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss