910 Square Foot 2-Bed Rustic Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Two bedrooms are arranged in a split layout in this 910 square foot rustic contemporary house plan with 600 square feet of outdoor space (208 square foot covered front porch and 392 square foot open deck).
- The kitchen and living room are open to each other and under a shared sloped ceiling which goes from 11' to 16' high. An island with seating on the living room side provides the only separation between the two areas.
- A stacked washer dryer are in Bath 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 910 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Uncovered Deck: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick