Spacious Five Bedroom Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a huge amount of space upstairs and down in this five bedroom Low Country beauty.
- Even the garage level is huge with lots of storage and either stairs or a residential elevator to whisk you upstairs.
- Elegant features include lots of built-ins and interior columns that preserve the sight lines between rooms.
- The huge dining room will easily that big family or provide exceptional entertaining space.
- With a giant and well-equipped kitchen, you'll have plenty of room for more than one cook.
- A pass-through window opens up to the great room so you can hand out snacks and enjoy the great room fireplace.
- Outdoor space is not forgotten, with an open deck and a huge screened porch for your family to enjoy.
- The main floor master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it has a door right out to the screened porch.
- On the top floor, the upper deck can be accessed from the giant media room.
- Each of the four bedrooms on the top floor is a generous size, with walk-in closets for one and all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Deck: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2562 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick